In our experience no shop sign ever has the same requirements as another. Which is great, because we love working with our customers to turn their ideas into a fantastic looking shop sign for them. We’ve here to help with years of experience from the littlest flat panel shop sign up to multi-section illuminated flexi-face shop signs.
Generally speaking, we either conduct a site survey (meeting you on site to discuss your requirements) or we quote based on an initial set of requirements sent to us.
Sometimes it’s worth meeting you on site if the job is particularly complex, however most times we give a price guide / initial quote without it.
We’re here to offer advice and answer any questions you may have. Working with you to ensure we provide you with a shop sign which meets or exceeds your expectations.
We design and manufacture a wide range of shop signs working with an equally large range of customers from global organisations to companies setting up for the first time. Various options are available and we hope the information ( Shop Sign FAQ ) below is of use.
FAQ – What Types of Shop Signs are there?
- Flat Panel. Typically an aluminium composite panel is screw fixed to the shop front.
- Aluminium Frame & Insert. An aluminium frame is screw fixed to the wall / shop front with a sign panel, being slid inside.
- Folded Aluminium Tray. Edges are normally 30 – 50mm thick. Great for when your shop sign needs to be a step up from a flat panel.
- Illuminated Folded Aluminium Tray. Either lit internally via LED lighting or externally via a pencil light system giving your shop sign good visibility.
- Shop Front Letters. Individually cut lettering. More information is on our page here: CLICK ME
- Illuminated Light Box. An aluminum frame with an acrylic panel. LED internal illumination shines through the acrylic panel and out the front.
- Flexi-face Shop Front Sign. An aluminum frame with a digitally printed skin stretched over the face. Can be internally illuminated via LEDs.
- Window Films. Etched / Sandblasted effect films which can be applied to a window giving privacy inside. More information here CLICK ME
We hope the above list gives you an idea of the wide variety of options available to you for shop signs. For more information or to obtain a quotation please contact us either via our details (top right of this page) or via the enquiry form at the bottom of this page.